Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Bucket List

I have been a project and activity slacker lately.  School started back up, so everything else has taken a backseat so I can focus on getting nothing less than an A.  I finished my first class this weekend, and now know the format, workload, and time commitment that should be needed throughout the program.  I also know that I can't keep up the all work and no play routine because I will burn out, and burn out quickly.

BTW, Professor:  anytime you want to post those grades, I'll be very happy to see that A! :)

I can't ignore my favorite season - FALL - so I decided to make a list of all the fally things I don't want to miss.

Here's my bucket list - from a free, customizable printable you can download here:

As you can see I've already checked off a few things!  This weekend was full of Virginia Fall fun, about which I'll post later :)  My staycation is in progress and off to a great start! Hopefully I'll knock more than a few of my bucket list items off this week, before my next class starts...although the Pinterest project that has inspired me is more appropriate for winter, I'm going with it during this season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment