Sunday, December 21, 2014

25 Days of Christmas - Day 21: Tacky lights

I was going to title this Classy Light Tour because we both like classier displays over tacky ones, but none of our classy house photos came out right.

An exception to my classy-over-tacky rule is this one house on River Road that goes BIG for Christmas. They have a half circle driveway so you can drive through and see all the lights in their yard. There are A LOT of lights. This year (I think this was new) they had a sign with a radio station where the music matched the light patterns.

I also like this new trend of haphazardly throwing lights onto small trees in the yard. I'm OBSESSED with these trees - the messier the better!
We were on our way home when we turned down one last street (Ralston, if you want to check this out), and noticed a car on the side of the road that was all lit up. At first I thought someone got pranked, but when we got closer I noticed a familiar green figure sitting in the driver's seat:

No comments:

Post a Comment