Saturday, December 6, 2014

25 Days of Christmas - Day 6: Handmade Holiday by Richmond Craft Mafia

If you love Etsy, you'll love this craft show put on by the Richmond Craft Mafia every December. They also host the Spring Bada Bing in, you guessed it, the spring.

I've missed the Handmade Holiday the last few years because of school or other plans (plus it always falls on my birthday weekend when our schedule fills up fast!), so when Bonnie asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday this year I said whatever else happens is fine but I'm not missing the Handmade Holiday! We since decided to go to Gift Wrap Wonderland too, so I got a twofer! :). She's the best!

This year the show was moved to Hardywood Park so there was a lonnnnng line (wrapped around the block) of people excited to get some Gingerbread Stout. We got to skip that line and go right into the craft show - woot!

I only picked one item today but it's an adorable Virginia ornament with a heart over RVA. I'm putting it on my Richmond Christmas tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment