Thursday, March 5, 2015

2015 Books to Read

If you read my 2014 Books Read post, you know that I have a goal to read more books this year. More means more than 2, which is how many I read last year. I'm ashamed.

I hope to reading 15 in '15 because it's trendy and catchy, but I'll be happy if I average 1 book per month. Here's a list of books I want to read this year, in no particular order:

  • The Devil in the White City
  • Silver Screen Fiend
  • The Eyre Affair
  • Paper Towns
  • The Handmaid's Tale
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  • The Heretic's Daughter
  • The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
  • Black Mass
  • Yes Please
  • In the Heart of the Sea
  • Cordelia Underwood
  • Orphan Train
  • Lost Girls
  • I Capture the Castle
  • Anne of Green Gables
It's a combination of memoir, fiction, nonfiction, and YA, so hopefully the variety will keep it interesting. Also, I realize this is 16 books, but I'm sure there will be at least 1 that I hate and can't finish like the abomination that is Gone Girl.


1 comment:

  1. Put The Power of Now on there. It will change your life.

    ReplyDelete